Nagaoka Summer School for Young Engineers (NASSYE)
Nagaoka University of Technology (NUT) is currently inviting students from overseas universities to apply
for the Nagaoka Summer School for Young Engineers (NASSYE) in 2019. This program is open to students
in their third year*1of university undergraduate programs.
The program offers students the opportunity to participate in research on topics set by the
laboratories at NUT, as well as experience cultural exchange(including joint activities with NUT students).
*1Currently enrolled in the second year for students in a 3-year undergraduate program or in the fourth year for students in a 5-year undergraduate program.
August 19 to August 30, 2019Application Deadline: April 5, 2019
List of Research Topics
- Mechanical Engineering [PDF]
- Electrical, Electronics and Information Engineering [PDF]
- Material Science and Technology [PDF]
- Civil and Environmental Engineering [PDF]
- Bioengineering [PDF]
- Information and Management Systems Engineering [PDF]