Apr 17, 2019
Entrepreneur Seminar of the WISE Program
Enter the university and start business immediately! What kind of entrepreneurship is learned in Basque Country, Spain?
- Thursday, April 18, 2019, 18:30–20:30
- NaDeC BASE
- Free Admission
- Reservation not required
- Hosted by: Nagaoka University of Technology
Co-hosted by: Nagaoka City
Collaboration: Nonprofit Organization Machinaka Kobo, Gastronomy Society
Remarks from the Seminar Secretariat
Mr. Jon Ander, an entrepreneur who works to connect Basque Country in Spain and Japan, and two other lecturers who play active roles in Japan and the world are invited speakers for a talk that will focus on the evolution of new “Nagaoka food” that will be created through entrepreneurship. Students and citizens interested in business promotion, Nagaoka, and food are welcome.
Lecture title and lecturer
- 【Part 1】Lecture by Mr. Jon Ander
1. Enter the university and start business immediately! What kind of entrepreneurship is learned in Basque Country, Spain?
2. An entrepreneur who connects Japan and Basque Country
* Language: English (with Japanese interpretation)
- 【Part 2】Talk Session
Panel on “Nagaoka food x entrepreneurship” by the three guest speakers