卒業・修了時チェックリスト Check List: Before Leaving NUT


Please complete all of the following before you leave NUT.

大学内にて At the University

□ 指導教員に帰国予定日を伝え、研究室を離れる準備の打ち合わせをする。
□ 成績証明書、修了/卒業証明書などの発行は、学務課(5番窓口)にて早めに手配する。
□ 図書館から借りている本は返却する。
□ Inform your supervisor of your leaving date and check what you need to do before
□ Apply for “Academic Transcript” and “Certificate of Graduation” at the Academic
Affairs Office, Gakumu-ka (counter #5), in advance with enough time.
□ Return books and library materials to the library.

住居関連 Residence

大学学生宿舎 On-campus dormitory

□ 学生支援課生活支援係に退去届を提出し、退去日をオンラインシステムで予約する。
□ Submit a “Vacate Notice” to the Section of Student Support and book your moving
out date in the online system.

リンテックハウス LinkTeCH House

□ 退去予定日の3か月前までに管理会社に連絡し、部屋の退去点検日を決める。
□ Notify the management company of your moving out date 3 months prior to the
checkout date and make an appointment for the last check-up.

アパート Apartment residents

□ 遅くとも1か月前までに家主または管理会社に連絡し、部屋の退去点検日を決める。
□ 電気・水道・ガス会社にそれぞれ連絡し、最終点検日や精算方法を確認する。
□ 大学の連帯保証制度利用者で引き続き同じアパートに住む予定の場合、連帯保証人を変更
□ 現在ルームシェアしている相手がNUTの留学生の場合、住宅保険のルール上、大学が連帯
□ Notify landlord/real-estate agency of your moving out date at least 1 month prior
to the checkout date and make an appointment for the last check-up.
□ Inform the electricity, gas, and water company to stop the service. Make the last
payments in the manner as instructed.
□ If your guarantor is NUT and wish to continue to live in the same apartment,
must find a new guarantor. Contact Int’l Student Affairs.
□ If your roommate is a NUT international student, you are required to purchase
an insurance offered by the real estate company and to re-draft your housing
contract because, under the rules of the housing insurance, NUT cannot be your
guarantor if you continue to live in the same apartment after graduation.
In this case, contact Int'l Student Affairs.

大学学生宿舎、リンテックハウス、アパート共通 Common to residents of on-campus dormitory, LinkTeCH House and apartment

□ 借りていた部屋を最大限に掃除をする。
□ 退去日に、家主または管理会社からの点検を受け、入居時に前渡しした 敷金と未精算の費用との差し引きをして、精算を完了する。
□ Clean your room thoroughly.
□ On the day of move-out: get the check-up by landlord/real-estate agency. If you
paid guarantee deposit, Shiki-kin, cleaning/repairing fee will be deducted from the
Shiki-kin. You may get refund, if any.

不用品の処分 Disposal of furniture and belongings

□ 不要な物品・家具などは友人等に譲ったり売却したりした後、必ず長岡市のルールに従って処分す る。アパートや大学宿舎に放置はしないこと。
☆ 粗大ごみの出し方 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。詳しくはこちら
☆ 主な粗大ごみの金額 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。詳しくはこちら
☆ 洗濯機、冷蔵庫等 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。詳しくはこちら
□ Make sure to dispose unneeded furniture and belongings properly after giving/
selling them to friends, etc. following the City’s guideline. DO NOT leave anything
(incl. rubbish) behind.
☆ Disposal rules of oversize rubbish (JP only) 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。For details
☆ Disposal costs of oversize rubbish (JP only) 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。For details
☆ Way of disposal for washing machine or refregerators, etc. (JP only) 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。For details

市役所にて City Office

□ 国外/市外への転出を届け出る。
□ 国民健康保険を解約し、払っていない保険料があれば支払う。
□ Inform the city office of your moving-out.
□ Withdraw from National Health Insurance and pay off the unpaid fee, if any.

自転車・自動車関係 Vehicles

自転車 Bicycle

□ 自転車を他人に譲る際には抹消登録を自転車の小売店あるいは警察で行ってから、譲渡証明書と共に新しい持ち主に譲る。新しい持ち主の名前で防犯登録をするように伝える。
 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。詳しい手続きはこちら。
□ 自転車賠償保険に加入している場合は解約する。
□ When giving/selling your bicycle to someone else, it must be registered for
cancellation at a bicycle retailer or by the police, and then transferred to the new
owner together with a certificate of transfer. The new owner has to register for Theft
Prevention. Without completing the registration, he/she may be suspected of robbery.
(JP only) 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。For details.
□ Cancel bicycle liability insurance if you have it.

自動車/二輪車 Car/Motorbike

□ 自動車/二輪車を他人に譲る際には、名義変更手続きを済ませること。
□ 今後乗らない自動車/二輪車は放置せず、廃車手続きを自分ですること、
□ 自賠責保険と任意保険を解約する。未使用期間分が返金される可能性があります。
□ When giving/selling your car or motorbike to someone, you must transfer the
ownership to a new owner.
□ To dispose a vehicle: Declaration of Disuse of a Vehicle is required. If you have
overpayment of Vehicle Ownership Taxation, you may receive the tax refund.
□ Cancel both Liability Insurance and Voluntary Insurance. Request for a refund of
unearned premium. 

留学生卒業/修了時調査票 Questionnaire upon Graduation

□ 留学生支援係に「留学生卒業/修了時調査票」を提出する。非正規生は不要です。
 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。留学生卒業/修了時調査票(Google Form)はこちら。
□ Submit “Questionnaire upon Graduation” to Int’l Student Affairs.
This is not necessary for non-regular students.
Please fill in the form via Google Form BEFORE your studentship at NUT ends, so we
may keep in contact.
 外部サイトへリンク 新規ウインドウで開きます。Questionnaire upon Graduation (Google Form)

就職・進学内定(決定)届(就職支援係) Report of Future Employer (Sec. of Career Counseling)

Please make sure to fill out a "Report of Future Employer" regarding your future
plans (employment or further education) in the Academic Affairs System.
For more details, refer to the website of the Section of Career Counseling or
instructions posted in the ILIAS.

This is not necessary for non-regular students.
This is essential for us to understand your employment situation, compile statistical
data, and respond to inquiries from the MEXT and the Ministry of Health, Labour
and Welfare.
新規ウインドウで開きます。Academic Affairs System
新規ウインドウで開きます。Section of Career Counseling (Internal only)

出入国在留管理庁関連 Immigration Service Agency

日本で就職する/就職活動を続ける To be employed/To Continue Job-hunting in Japan

□ 在留資格の変更手続きをする。新規ウインドウで開きます。具体的な手続きについてはこちら。
□ Change your visa to match your residence status. 新規ウインドウで開きます。For details.

活動機関に関する届出 Notification of the Accepting Organization

□ 卒業・修了式の日から14日以内に、出入国在留管理庁に「活動機関に関する届出」を提出する。ビザの変更手続きとは別に、自分で行わなければいけません。
郵送、または電子届出システムでも可能。 ただし、すぐに帰国する場合は不要。14日以内に在留資格の変更許可を受けた場合も不要です。
□ Submit “Notification of the Accepting Organization” to the Immigration office
within 14 days after graduation. You can do this by post or online. *No Need to
submit this form if you go back to your home country right after graduation or had
a permission to change your visa status within 14 days after graduation.
新規ウインドウで開きます。For details.

帰国する場合 When leaving Japan

□ 在留カードを出国審査の窓口に返還する。
□ Return your Residence card to an immigration officer at airport on your departure.

その他 Other

□ 今後使用する予定のない銀行口座は、解約する(解約前に送金や自動引き落とし予定がないことを 必ず確認すること)
□ 郵便局に転居届を提出して、郵便物の転送の手配をする。転送は日本国内で1年間限定。
□ 携帯電話やインターネットを解約する。
□ Close your bank account. Make sure that there’s no transfer or automatic
withdrawal scheduled.
□ Apply to mail forwarding service at the post office. Your mail will be forwarded to
the new address in Japan for up to 1 year.
□ Contact your mobile phone and Internet companies to cancel the contract and
clear off the payment.


学生支援課 留学生支援係
〒940-2188 新潟県長岡市上富岡町1603-1
電話:0258-47-9285 FAX:0258-47-9050